Usage Agreement - the terms and conditions of se7atna site
- Acceptance of the Agreement : You undertake to accept the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (the “Agreement”) with respect to the www.faharas.net Techniatak platform website (the “Site”).
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, warranties and any prior agreement with respect to the Site, the content or services provided by or through the Site and the subject matter of this Agreement.
- This Agreement may be amended from time to time by us without prior notice to you. The most recent version of this Agreement will be posted on the Site and you should review it before using the Site.
- Copyright : The content, organization, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital dialogues and all other matters relating to the Site (if any) are protected by applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights (including but not limited to intellectual property laws).
- Any copying, distribution or publication by you of any of the above to any part of the Website, except as authorized by Clause IV below, is prohibited.
- You do not own any ownership rights to any content, document, or material displayed on the Site, and the posting of information or materials through the Site does not constitute a waiver of the Site's rights to any right in such information or materials.
- Articles on the site are considered the property of vNetwork, as their ownership is fully transferred from the author of the article to the management of the network after 60 working days from the author's cessation of work on the site.
- The author is not entitled to take copies of his articles published on the site.
- Trademarks : “Fahars” and others are either trademarks or trademarks registered and owned by www.techniatak.com Limited.
- Limited right to use : Viewing, printing or downloading any content, drawing or form from the site entitles you only with a limited and non-exclusive license to use and exclusively for your personal use and fair use for non-profit educational purposes and not for republishing, distribution, referral, sublicensing or sale preparation of derivative works or any other use.
- No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or included in any electronic or mechanical information retrieval system except for personal use (other than for resale or redistribution).
- Editing, deletion and modification : We reserve the right and our sole will to modify or delete any document, information or any other content appearing on the site.
- Acknowledgment of Responsibility : You acknowledge your full and sole legal responsibility for the accuracy of any materials, information, data, and/or images that you upload and/or post on the Site and that such materials, information, and/or data, And/or the images do not infringe or violate the property rights of third parties, and you also acknowledge that we are not responsible for the fact that the article is original, transmitted, or copied from any third person, or that the article has been attributed to someone other than its author, and you bear full responsibility towards us and towards any third parties as a result of your failure to comply with this clause And our agreement to publish any materials, information, data, and/or images that you upload and/or publish on the site does not mean in any way that we assume any responsibility arising from it.
- Deletion and compensation : We have the right not to publish and / or delete any material, comment or image that does not comply with the terms of this agreement or does not fit with the site’s policy. We also have the right to cancel the registration (if any). You also agree to compensate us and defend it and release us, our partners, our lawyers and employees and its affiliates (collectively, the "affiliated parties") from any liability, loss, claim or expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, in connection with your breach of this Agreement or your use of the Site.
- Non-transferable : Your right to use the Site and any password granted to you to access information or documents is not transferable.
- Respect for the administrative structure : The employees of the Techniatak site must respect the management of the site, including editors and supervisors, and fully listen to their requests and implement them without discussing that. The process of arguing with any of the site management team exposes your membership to ban and complete suspension.
- Responsibility and its limitsThe information provided through the site is provided “as is” and all warranties, whether express or implied, are disclaimed (including, without limitation, the disclaimer of any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose). The Information and Services may contain worms, bugs, problems or other issues that may limit their effectiveness. Neither we nor our affiliated parties accept any liability whatsoever as a result of your use of any information or services. In particular, but not limited to, neither we nor our affiliated parties shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, lost profit, litigation or the like), whether as a result of breach of contract, breach of warranties, tort (including negligence or tort), etc., even if we had knowledge of the possibility of damage. The disclaimer of liability for damage set forth above is a key element of the agreement between us. The service or information will not be provided without complying with the limitations of liability referred to above. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through the Site shall create any warranty, guarantee or representation not expressly stated in this Agreement. Any liability for any damage caused by viruses contained in the electronic file containing the form or document is void. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damage of any kind arising from your use of, or inability to use, the Site.
- Third Party Services: We may allow access to or advertise third party commercial websites (“Merchants”) from which you can purchase certain goods or services. You hereby acknowledge that we cannot manage or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. You acknowledge that we are not the one who manages or controls the products or services provided by merchants, and you also acknowledge that your use of merchant sites is at your own risk without any warranties of any kind from us, whether express, implied or otherwise, including any warranties of title or suitability for a particular purpose, commercial validity, or non-infringement. We will not be liable for any damage arising from the deal you conclude with merchants under any circumstances or for any information appearing on the merchant's website or any other website linked to our site.
- Links to other sites : The site contains other links, but we are not responsible for the accuracy of the content of any linked site or for the opinions expressed in such sites, nor do we check or verify the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in these sites. The inclusion of a link to any site on our site does not imply our approval or endorsement of what is stated therein. If you leave our site and access any linked site, you do so at your own risk.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agents : We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that you do the same.
- Information and press publications : The site contains information and press publications. And since we believe that this information was correct at the time of its publication and preparation, we disclaim any responsibility or obligation to update this information or any press release. Information about other companies in press releases should not be relied upon or treated as information endorsed by us.
- Cookies policy and Google Analytics: The site uses its own cookies and similar technologies to save some information, track data, the number of visitors and their information, in addition to using cookies from third parties such as advertisers or advertising agencies who place advertisements on the site. The site also contains some components sent from Google Analytics, which is an analytical service for the extent of web congestion provided by Google in this case as well, which is third-party cookies that are collected and managed anonymously in order to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (cookies of performance). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze information about how the site is used. This information is collected by Google Analytics, which it processes in order to send a report to the site.
- General texts: This agreement is considered as if it was implemented and drafted in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and shall be governed and interpreted according to the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (without regard to texts and rules of conflict of laws). Any legal action by you in relation to the Site (and/or any information or service related to it) must be taken within one (1) year of the cause of legal action arising or be forfeited. All procedures are subject to the restrictions set out in Clauses 8 and 10 above. The language of this Agreement shall be interpreted according to its logical and fair meaning, without prejudice to any of the parties. The courts of Central Amman (Palace of Justice) shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute that may arise between the parties as a result of this agreement. You expressly acknowledge the exclusive jurisdiction of the aforementioned courts and agree to the validity of notification procedures outside the borders of the country. If any part of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be construed in accordance with applicable laws and the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall have full legal force and effect. If anything appears on the site that may violate or conflict with the provisions of this Agreement, the provisions of the Agreement shall have priority in application. Its failure or failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of that provision or the right to enforce that provision.
General laws and conditions
- The Website is protected by copyright under intellectual property law and the Website provides its services in compliance with Title 2 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC Section 512 (“DMCA”).
- When you send any material (text, video, photographs, audio material, etc.) to the website, the management of this website has the right directly to display or publish it as received or in a way derived from it.
- The user bears sole responsibility for the materials sent by him and the consequences of broadcasting or publishing them, including the license to use and intellectual property.
- The user is prohibited - except in cases expressly permitted to do so - to copy any part of the website without indicating the source and the name of the author.
- The site is not responsible for the opinions expressed by contributors to the preparation of the content, including comments and opinions of commentators.
- The site administrators seek to follow up and monitor the publication, and at the same time disclaim any liability that may arise from the content, all of which are directly borne by the author.
- These terms and conditions of use are governed by the application and interpretation of the laws in force in the United Arab Emirates and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and the parties acknowledge that their courts have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any legal disputes related to the use of the website.
- The registered member is obligated to provide correct information to communicate with the site’s management, such as his e-mail and his Facebook account, as well as to show correct information to the general public in the profile, and the site bears no responsibility as a result of misleading information.
- Registering on the site means agreeing to automatic registration in the newsletter with the right to unsubscribe from it via the cancellation link in the message.
Management Rules and Editorial Team
- Selecting useful information for the reader and adhering to professional publishing standards.
- Maintaining the privacy of personal information and e-mail and not disclosing it to a third party.
- Listen to complaints about any part of the content posted on the site or about the staff.
- Equality between writers, as there is no priority for anyone over anyone else except by fulfilling the conditions. The platform is available for everyone to benefit and share their experiences.
Publishing standards in the se7atna web site.
- The article should be written or translated by the author and not published on other websites. We all aim to increase the distinctive content and not repeat it.
- For the article to be useful to the reader and of value in any area of the site, see the se7atna site sections.
- Because the number of words in the article is less than 450 words.
- The integrity of the article from common linguistic errors, and that the translation is suitable for the audience in its linguistic and cultural aspects.
- If the article is translated, the source must be attached with a direct link to it.
We here at the se7atna platform offer money to members in exchange for writing and publishing articles, in order to encourage members to write, so we have strict laws regarding the content that is published in order to meet the aspirations of the platform to be one of the best Arab sites with good content and suit all categories of the Arab audience with correct and remote information About transferring content from one site to another.